Food sensory classes inspired by fairytales
The only way to turn your picky eater into a foodie is to involve them into the preparation process! Do you agree? The class is focused on introducing the child to variates of fruits and veggies and gives the child time to interact with the food. We will create together an environment where your child will see a food from a different angle. The class is fun and orientated to food sensory education. Your child will explore the food trough his senses. Every week we make a snack or prepare a healthy dessert inspired by different fairy tales.
Children will learn:
Chopping fruits and veggies Stirring ingredients,
Creative with a fun food art.
We will make different shapes out of fruits and veggies. We make cars, trains, castles, bug out of fruits and vegetables or we prepare rainbow pizza, pumpkin muffins....
- Week 1. Blueberry Muffins 2. November 2020
- Week 2. Mini bear pizzas 09.11.20
- Week 3. Make your own minibeasts out of fruits and veggies 16.11.20
- Week 4. Cheese Bread Animals 23.11.20
- Week 5. Make your own Fruit cars 30.11.20
- Week 6. Banana bread for champions. 07.11.20
* Please note some of the recipes need to be baked at home.
** We choose only organic and high quality ingredients for our recipes. *** All Covid Guide lines are met If you have any questions or concerns please get in touch with us.