The very first musical experiences and immersion into soundscapes - accompanied with creative voice play. All embraced with the cozy closeness of a parent/carer.
- Songs, spoken rhymes and musical games, accompanied by movement of the parent/carer alone or with the baby together
- Spoken language of parents/carers - transformation into singing/tuneful speech
- Musical multi-sensory experiences
- First experiences of steady beat
- Encouragement of voice usage of the baby
- Prompting bodily movement
- Calming tunes, sounds, lullabies - occasions to bond