Brilliant Me & My Ideas is a course designed for children aged 5-7 (years 1 & 2), that focuses on developing creative ways of thinking and approaching challenges. We aim to help children realise their ideas are brilliant and need to be shared!
Extended day packages available from 8:30am – 6pm.
We also accept childcare vouchers at Chelsea Academy School.
Developing creative thinking
Children can often lack confidence in their own ideas and will sometimes hold back on sharing them in fear of what others might say or think. Some children believe they don’t have any good ideas. We know that’s simply not true, we all have great ideas and potential inside of us. Learning to use our imagination and to be curious is the first step to cultivating our creativity and innovation.
This course uses the power of story and fun, creative activities to help children believe in themselves. Brilliant ‘Billy the Bunny’ accompanies the children throughout the week to help them navigate their emotions in a fun and supportive environment.
Believing in your ideas & your potential
Brilliant Me & My Ideas is specifically designed to help your child:
• Develop their imagination & curiosity
• Have confidence in their own ideas and how to share them
• Learn to develop and nurture an idea
• Understand that there are many different ways to be ‘smart’
• Have courage and self-belief in their ideas even if others shoot them down
• Learn that small ideas can grow into big dreams