1. KiddiPlan Ltd, an English company with company registration number 10047369 headquartered in Wandsworth, London, SW18 2HN, United Kingdom, acknowledges the importance of protecting the privacy and rights of Users using its Website and Service. The Internet is potentially a very powerful tool for the circulation of personal data; KiddiPlan are committed to complying with the regulations of personal data protection and security in order to guarantee the Users' safe, controlled and confidential netsurfing.
This Privacy Statement may be amended in the future to ensure ongoing compliance with all applicable regulations in the event of their amendment or update.
Users are invited to read carefully the rules applied by the company to collect and process personal data and to continue to provide a satisfactory service.
This policy should be read in conjunction with our T&C.
2. This Privacy Statement, which is in accordance with personal data protection rules, describes the methods applied by the company to manage and process the personal data of Users who use Our Website. Users are required to supply accurate, correct and updated personal data in order to establish and manage their contractual relationship with the Data Controller and to duly purchase the selected service. Users acknowledge that the supply of inaccurate, incorrect and not updated personal data prevents the Data Controller from supplying its services.
Pursuant to data protection laws, Users are hereby informed that their personal data is stored and processed by KiddiPlan according to the methods and for the purposes listed below, in accordance with the methods and purposes allowed by the data protection laws.
3. The Data Controller is KiddiPlan (hereinafter, "KiddiPlan" or "Data Controller")
4. Users' personal data is collected:
- from Users, via their direct electronic supply through the filling in of the registration form on the Website or as supplied by the Activity Provider. This data includes Users' name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc., which is necessary for the purposes of selecting and booking an Activity /Class or other service and for the additional purposes provided in these terms and conditions.
- via the computer systems and software procedures used for the operation of Our Website in the course of their normal operation, in an implicit manner, as a result of the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified Users; yet, it is such that, as a result of its processing and association with data held by third parties, it might lead to the identification of Users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers of Users connecting to the Website, the URIs (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the hour of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the number code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, mistake, etc.) and other parameters related to Users' operating systems and computer environments. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to verify its proper operation. The data may be used to establish liability in case of potential computer crimes damaging the Website.
- by Our Website via cookies. Cookies are information that often contains an anonymous, unique identification code that is sent to the browser by a web server and is stored on the hard disk of the user. Later, in the event that subsequent connections to the website are made, these cookies can be read and recognized by the website as they been aggregated during earlier connections. They are primarily used to operate or improve the functioning of the website, as well as provide business and marketing information to the website’s owner.
A user browsing the website may encounter cookies inserted by the owner of the website ("proper cookies") or cookies inserted by different entities collaborating in the promotion of content and the delivery of our services ("direct third-party cookies").
The website’s cookies are used as detailed below and for the purposes herein described:
A. Technical Cookies:
a. Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the website: essential to enable website browsing and the functioning of various features. Without these you cannot use search services, shopping comparisons, and other services available on the website.
b. Customization cookies: These are used to facilitate navigation of the website, to record the options you have chosen on the website and provide more personalized features. In some cases we allow advertisers or third parties to place cookies on our website to provide personalized content and services. In any case, the use of our website constitutes acceptance of the use of this type of cookie. If cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the optimal functioning of the website.
For this purpose our website is using : Google Analytics a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") and Hotjar, an web site usage analysis tool, provided by Hotjar Ltd.
By visiting our website you acknowledge that you accept and consent to our privacy practices as well as those of Google Analytics and Hotjar.
B. Cookies for advertising and re-marketing purposes: used to collect user information in order to display advertisements on the website or third party sites.
C. Social Cookies: These cookies allow our website to be shared and allow for "Like" clicks on social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc.
The lifespan of the cookies we use may vary. In particular, there are session cookies that are only valid for a single search or browsing session and disappear when the browser is closed; and persistent cookies, which have a variable lifespan. The maximum lifespan of cookies in this second category is 5 years.
Users should be aware that if cookies are not enabled on your device, your website experience may be limited and the use of our services and navigation could be impeded.
There are several ways to manage cookies. By modifying browser settings you can choose to disable cookies or receive a warning before accepting one. Also, users can delete all cookies stored in the cookie folder of their browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing configuration. Here’s how you can manage cookies on the major browsers. If you want information about managing cookies on your tablet and/or phone, please consult the operating manual or online help services.
· MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER
· GOOGLE CHROME
· MOZILLA FIREFOX
· APPLE SAFARI
If you want to learn how to manage cookies on other browsers, please consult the operating manual or online help services.
5. Users' personal data will be processed by hand or by using electronic means that are such as to ensure, in relation to the purposes for which such data is communicated and collected, data security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to such data, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes of its collection.
6. Data will be processed at the legal and operational headquarters of the Data Controller and at our cloud hosting in London, UK, and at the offices of the parties to which such data may be communicated.
7. Apart from the above specifications on navigation data, Users' personal data will be used for the following purposes:
A. for data collection, storage and processing for the purposes of establishing and managing, in operational and administrative terms, the contractual relationship connected to the supply of the Service
B. to send communications by email, phone or SMS on the contractual relationship, including communications relating to the good progress thereof;
C. to comply with statutory or regulatory obligations;
D. for data collection, storage and processing to carry out anonymous and/or aggregate statistical analyses;
E. Sending by the Data Controller, in cases allowed by law and if there is no refusal from the User, of publicity material through email or other equivalent electronic communication medium, relative to analogous products and services or similar to products or services offered on the website; on some occasions and with, the Data Controller may send to the User the cited publicity material in a personalized way.
F. Without prejudice to the provision of the above section E), and only with prior explicitly consent of the User, for the sending by the Data Controller through email, phone, mail, SMS or MMS of the best offers/deals on products and services traded by the Data Controller or his partners or commercial collaborators who operate in the following sectors: children’s activities, tourist and free time, leisure, new technology, fashion, consumer goods, food and drink, environment, communication, clothes and textiles, education and training, energy, publications and editorials, retail, sports, and services in general, the Data Controller may inform the User in a personalized way about the best available offers, adapting them to his tastes and preferences.
8. Should the User refuse to supply his personal data, he may not obtain the services required in relation to the purposes set out in points A) and B) of Article 7; in addition, the Data Controller may be prevented from supplying the Service correctly and from complying with its contractual obligations set out in the terms and conditions. Data processing for the purposes set out in points A), B), C) D) and E) of Article 7 does not require the consent of the person concerned.
The supply of personal data for the purposes set out in point F) of Article 7 is optional. Data processing for the purposes set out in point F) of Article 7 requires the consent of the person concerned. The User's refusal to supply his data or to give his consent to these purposes signifies that, subject to letter E), the Data Controller will be unable to send their deals referred to in letter F) of Article 7 to the User.
9. The Data Controller will make sure that all personal data supplied thereto is not disclosed and is processed in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality, as well as to prevent unauthorised access thereto. All personal data and information provided by Users may be communicated, for the purposes set out above, to the following categories of parties:
- the company's employees and/or collaborators who assist and advise the Data Controller on Administration, Products, Legal Affairs, Customer Care, Information Systems, as well as those in charge of maintaining the company's network and hardware/software equipment;
- Any Activity provider and all other parties to whom data communication is necessary for contract performance.
- parties whose right to access data is recognized by statutory provisions or by orders issued by the competent authorities;
- parties that are delegated and/or appointed by the Data Controller to carry out activities related to Service supply.
The list of the names of the parties to whom Users' personal data may be communicated is available at KiddiPlan, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. By sending a written request to the Data Controller, the User may: (i) obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of his personal data; (ii) obtain information about the source of his data, the purposes and methods of data processing and the logics applied where data is processed by electronic means; (iii) obtain the details of the Data Controller and of the Data Processors, if any; (iv) obtain information about the parties or categories of parties to whom his personal data may be communicated or who may become aware thereof in their capacity of designated representative in the Country, data processors or people in charge thereof; (v) obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data processed against the law, and the updating, correction or, if interested therein, integration of his data and (vi) obtain a certification that the operations referred to in point (v) above have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom such data has been communicated or spread, unless this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means when compared to the right being protected; (vii) object to data processing, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons; (viii) object to data processing for the sending of advertising or direct sales material or for market surveys or commercial communications.
The User also has the right, only upon express written request sent via email, to obtain a correction of any defective or inaccurate personal information or to obtain its deletion, within the limits provided by law. In addition, in order to no longer receive the commercial and promotional offers sent by email from the Data Controller, as well as exercising the rights mentioned above, the User can also follow the simple procedure activated by the “unsubscribe” link available in all commercial communications sent by the Data Controller.